Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling Line

lol, Yes Mike, not sure I'd reinstall, esp. if think my creations would be available. Sadly, the community launched so many attacks I pulled them from the RL-WorkShop long ago. I did try several times since with same results, thus, gave up on that. I had released privately for some, but, again found their way back to the attackers, result no one able to enjoy alongside many other fine models offered the community. Hell, any screenshots with SMRY attached gets the Thumbs-Down just as fast as I post, still, I keep posting them as, a means to release pent up, if nothing else.

If only I had a model creator with talents like you Scott
    Railroader - Coming To Steam 2023
    My Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    If only I had a model creator with talents like you Scott
    lol. now now young-un, you know O'l Gramp's in your hip pocket.

Just keep doing what suits you Scott and ignore the idiots.

I might have a look at the game again, sometime. But not in any particular rush.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Just keep doing what suits you Scott and ignore the idiots.

I might have a look at the game again, sometime. But not in any particular rush.

Mike.
    Well Mike, from your various comments here at TS, doesn't appear being artsy / creative is your thing, which is fine, not everyone's cup of tea. As to looking at RL again, fine, but, I believe would wear off somewhat quickly for you, surely not a simulator, honestly not much to the game itself. Pretty much the only thing going for it is the creativity side of things. It does feature VR which is popular with the kids. PC is all I have. Hell, all the time I've been with the title, from day one, have yet to even run a train around a layout, just doesn't interest me in the least. As to the community, I had hoped to fit in, but, sadly all have pushed the O'l Man to go it alone. Sharing is what I enjoy most within any online community I take part. Sadly, the RL young-uns don't want me sharing content. We don't need to see eye to eye on every facet, &, even having ruffled feathers from time to time, least on my part don't wish ill / death to any members. sadly, not the same view from the community's side. I try my best to steer clear, &, remember what it was like to be pre-teen, though, again, I learned of death at a very young age, thus, no ill / death wishes flung in anyone's direction. Besides, times were indeed different, &, respect was taught early on, seemed to come naturally, even if didn't always see eye to eye at times.

Now for my next novel?

Project earlier in the day. Ladles, both a Loaded / Empty version join other "HotWheels" in the SMRY stables.
    I added a second handwheel, along with coloring the wheels darker, as, they just seemed to blend in with the rest of the browns, &, become lost to the world.
    Enjoy!.

20220820153236_1.jpg20220820152456_1.jpg

Nope i am not artistic, creative or have the patience these days Scott.

PC is all i have buddy, but i have to rely on others to supply the routes, loco's addons etc that i enjoy.

Nice that you can do the creative stuff. Just a shame there are so many idiots out there. That find it funny to spoil your enjoyment, of your hobby. If you want to upload your models, just do it and ignore the kids. At the end of the day, it is probably all down to envy anyway.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Nope i am not artistic, creative or have the patience these days Scott.

PC is all i have buddy, but i have to rely on others to supply the routes, loco's addons etc that i enjoy.

Nice that you can do the creative stuff. Just a shame there are so many idiots out there. That find it funny to spoil your enjoyment, of your hobby. If you want to upload your models, just do it and ignore the kids. At the end of the day, it is probably all down to envy anyway.

Mike.
    Got to admit, hard to ignore them at times, when, just about all of them under the age of 15.
    I feel like lecherous O'l Mr. Herbet from "Family Guy". "O' look boys, there's candy in the basement".

I won't call any of them idiots, perhaps mean.
    I'll choke-up their behavior to age.
    Some produce models, light years ahead of my pc skills.

Have to admit, when I'm unable to do something,
    I don't rundown someone that does.
    Can't be a critic, if unable to put-out myself.
    I can hear Dad with that one "Put your money where your mouth is".

If nothing else. RL helps keep the O'l ticker, ah, tinckin.
    lol, the young-Uns want me "dead already," as their always kindly advising me.
    Yet, unable to understand, their meanness is what helps keep the blood boiling.

I can tell you right now people are looking and appreciatve of models all the time. As I jokingly said if someone was doing the artwork and all I had was the programming to worry about I may actually try and develop something.

But even other coders (those who actually have some gaming experience would love to have someone supply quality models). Last I heard Railroader was looking for structure builders such as houses buildings etc. Not sure if they still are but it's worth asking.

It's a shame all that talent is not appreciated or could actually be brought to life and appreciated by many more.

Thanks

Sean
    Railroader - Coming To Steam 2023
    My Discord https://discord.gg/HDKbMDzdzm
    My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/SeanMurrellRTS

Late Day Project. 2 more Ladles join other "HotWheels".

20220821221925_1.jpg20220821222015_1.jpg