Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling Line

Neither of those attachments open for me, Scott.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Neither of those attachments open for me, Scott.
    Sadly, at the time not sure why the snapshots decided to go as attachments, as, I did as always chose insert image, chose my shots, tic'd upload. Anyways, lets try again, cross the fingers.
    One area I've yet to be able to correct is numbers. The real are outlined, while mine solid. Paint.net default list of choices don't seem to have that ability. I may try gimp & others on the pc see what I can find, if anything.
    20210406175912_1.jpg20210406180201_1.jpg
    Last edited by SMRY; 04-07-2021 at 08:48 AM.

That's better! The map image of Western Australia now looks the same on each side of the loco rather than having a mirror-image.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    That's better! The map image of Western Australia now looks the same on each side of the loco rather than having a mirror-image.

funny opposite of one another (switched direction) roughly week ago, while excitement got to me shipped off snapshots before several corrections. Today, I began reworking the area over the rear porch, now that several more snapshots arrived.

Added another set of cooling panels, along with a set of dangling lights from underside of radiator wings. also another set of corner lights further down, inset within body panels. not too sure if going to remove several grab-irons, for some have, other don't.

The numbers themselves may eventually go away, for don't care to see more than one set during spawn. Sadly thus far RL doesn't offer a dynamic numbering system users could use. Surely, one day will come.
    Last edited by SMRY; 04-07-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Well, looks like I'll need to semi-restart from scratch, as, last evening eyes whacky, royally "F"d the model, blew thru several backups as well. Should've stayed away til better frame of mind. Won't be touching for several days anyway, as, waiting for volunteer driver as we speak. Off to medical center for eye work, advised to plan at least over night stay, plan into the weekend worst case. Cross the fingers!.

Best of luck, mate.

Finally home this am. Honestly not so sure why kept at hospital, guess Dr.s know best...
    While away, I had such an urge to get back to RL modeling.
    Now that I've returned home, just don't feel the urge, actually, feeling put off if you will.
    Before time away, thoughts had crossed my mind from time to time, what's the point, why bother, etc.
    For me personally, sharing models amongst the RL community was my motivating / enjoyment factor.
    Sadly, several of the much more seasoned modeling vets, were, &, remain very negative, feeling they should be the only ones providing / sharing creations. Which, caused several WW3/4 amongst the RL Community. In the end to help keep the peace I removed all my goods, Sad yes, but, others know best.
    Perhaps, being such a gray day, soggy, cold. just general blah day. Time to think, not always a good thing. An idle mind is the devils playground. None, the less, I really have the drive to share projects, but, know better. While I recuperate to some degree, perhaps some other venture may help to pull my creative juices away. I'll just have to wait, &, "SEE". with any luck.

I'll bring that old grey dog home and feed you some milk bones if you make models for RTS Perhaps you can teach a thing or two to that puppy that lives upstairs from me but visits me often

Oh it was a grey day, and your not an old grey dog. My Bad

While the eyes were working today, began, work on my version of C36-Series. Others may enjoy quick snapshot.

20210418204653_1.jpg