Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Uktrainsim site still accessible?

Default Is Uktrainsim site still accessible?

Hi all
    I have been trying over the past week to register for Uktrainsim as I would like to get the northwest England content and look through the shop to see if there is anything to buy also, which one needs to be a member to do. Unfortunately despite attempts to register with both my Gmail and outlook accounts I have received no account password email
    Does anyone know of the site is working - is it not accepting new registrations?

I'm able to access the UKTrainSim site and log in with my credentials. Looks okay to me. Can't speak to new registrations.

well yes what i am referring to instead is for new members - there seems to be no one at the helm to approve my account registration nor respond to me support email

Hi Heruraha93,
    This might be a silly question, but have you checked your Junk/Spam folder for a reply??

Cheers,
    Ged

Yes I have , in both cases, I check my junk folders every day as I often get non junk in those folders. Zippo has been received from Uktrainsim,

I too am having this issue, keep trying to register and no joy

it looks like my attempt to make an account with a hotmail account was successful while wiht gmail not so, but still i have not received any password email to my hotmail account, and requesting a new password does not produce a result either

UKTS never used to accept Hotmail or other web mail address to register membership. Had to be an ISP or domain email address.
    Vern.

Well the reg process doesn't exclude these now just Yahoo and some other obscure one. It is shame if Uktrainsim won't let me log in as I would like to buy some of the stuff they sell

I think it is basically one person running it, these days. In any event the forum isn't worth bothering with certainly not for DTG TS as there are too many "yes people" who will hear nothing wrong said about anything. I used to be a member over there years ago but got banned (actually I asked them to cancel my membership) as it was like a UK school 6th form common room at times with nitwits and know it alls out to score barrack room lawyer points! Impossible to have the kind of reasoned discussion we can on here.
    Vern.