Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Uktrainsim site still accessible?

Oh okay well I am not really interested in the forum there but rather to get some of the Msts content they offer - if they sell them as CD collections I would be interested in that - but I can't even see what they offer unless I can log in - I maybe if someone here can access the site can tell me what Msts stuff do they have in store - do they have anything for Trainz?

Hi Heruraha93,
    Try this (I don't know if it'll work for you!) : https://www.atomic-systems.com/asp/cdOrder.aspx

As far as I can see, there's only one Trainz product, right at the end of the list.

Cheers,
    Ged

Thanks Ged, that page only brings up a 404 error if I select to create new account - I will just have to give up and hope that one some else might put the route content on eBay or something - there was actually a Uktrainsim CDROM onebay recently but it was on version of northwest England and like 70 dollars

Hi Heruraha93,
    Hmmm!! You got my login page - not what I expected! Unfortunately, although I zipped the relevant page, it's too big to be attached.
    Try this link from my Google Drive - unzip it and run the .html file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14l...c3I_qAZblHma0y

Cheers,
    Ged
    Last edited by slipperman; 03-01-2020 at 05:02 AM.

hi Ged - thanks for that link - that lets me see the cds on offer and i would definitely want to buy several of them, unfortunately i cant buy them as any attempt to enter checkout details brings up a login request - for which i have still not received a password sadly