Thread: Alpha Scalerail

Cool Alpha Scalerail

Hi,
    I'm looking for same help to make the Ballast for Scalerail wider and how this done?
    I have my Brain knocked back and forward with all the Articles in Steam4me and here in the Forum
    about all items,still nothing his making sense to me!
    So all you Trainsimmers please is anybody to give me some Step by Step instruction to do this..
    I have even locked on some Routes for only Scalerail and duplicated this in my Route and had no luck with this.
    I have the newest Paint.net and Gimp.

There is some point my Brain is given up.
    But I know that all you good Folks like Eielson,Vince, Jerry,Scott and many more..
    Can help me!

Thanks!

Arno

Default Alpha Scalerail

Quote Originally Posted by FSSARNO View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for same help to make the Ballast for Scalerail wider and how this done?
    I have my Brain knocked back and forward with all the Articles in Steam4me and here in the Forum
    about all items,still nothing his making sense to me!
    So all you Trainsimmers please is anybody to give me some Step by Step instruction to do this..
    I have even locked on some Routes for only Scalerail and duplicated this in my Route and had no luck with this.
    I have the newest Paint.net and Gimp.

There is some point my Brain is given up.
    But I know that all you good Folks like Eielson,Vince, Jerry,Scott and many more..
    Can help me!

Thanks!

Arno
    Hi Arno,

While I haven’t looked into Scale Rail any deeper than being an end user - I suspect you’re not going to be able to achieve what you stated - short of creating your own track system... In Scale Rail - unlike the default MSTS track systems - the berm is modeled in 3D - you would need new models to change the width...

Unfortunately - Marc has kept a tight grip on his product which doesn’t allow modification... ORTS is in dire need of its own open source track system to allow end user modification... We’ve had several discussions on Elvas pertaining to same but nothing ever came of it...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott,
    Thanks for your help!

Arno

Quote Originally Posted by FSSARNO View Post
    Scott,
    Thanks for your help!

Arno
    Scott.
    There Is one thing,why some of the Routes for Scalerail special mention you must have Scalerail but never use this
    there are using Xtrack! This make no sense!!