Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CN Ruel Sub Timetable

Default CN Ruel Sub Timetable

Hi;

Coming to the file library soon...
    First version of my ORTS Timetable for the Trainsimulations CN Ruel Sub set in 1995. This will be an early/beta version and is at a very playable stage but will hopefully be subject to future development. The ultimate aim is to simulate a typical 'day in the life' of the Sub set in 1995, the player can choose whichever train they want to run and the simulator handles the rest of the operations around them.

I'm looking for more information regarding operations, traffic, manifest/intermodal schedules, blocking instructions, consists or any other info for the mid 1990s to help compile this set and make it as realistic as possible. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this set and I welcome any feedback or comments.

Regards;

-Paul Burton

You got private message

John

I too must say that this route has me very interested in it. Being from North Carolina, the route has a lot of info missing.....to me that is. What industries are at Foleyet and what is the actual name of the lumber/sawmill at Ostrom? I also noticed on Google Earth Pro that there is a siding coming off the mainline at Tionaga. Is that another industry along this line? Plus, were the train symbols the same as today or were they different?

Thanks,
    CSX FAN

Darrell, This route is mostly with swamps and trees and not much of industries. The lumber/sawmill at Ostrom is Eacom Timber Corporation. That was a train crew change. The head office is in Foleyet with Eacom Timber Corporation and nothing else there except schools. At Tionaga that place is a ghost town as the lumber mill left long time ago. Yes Tionaga have a siding and is 7,745 feet. There are no other industry along this line. Now you want to know about the train symbols as today. Well they have more intermodal trains running in both directions also oil tanker trains to add and others are the same like M300 series train or G800 series train. Also VIA 1 and 2 run that line too.

Hope that help you with the information for this line.

John

Thanks for the info. I was just curious as I look at routes that are done in respect to what the actual line is like now. Just to make activities and train consists more prototypical.

CSX FAN

Happy to help with this. Do you need the train list of today's not in 1995? Let me know.

John

Hi John,

By any chance, do you have the trains of the late 50's-early 60's? I bought the Ruel Sub in order to re-create the movements of both Continental's and Super Continental's that were unified or split in Capreol, one consist from/to Toronto and the other one from/to Montréal.

Thanks

Michel.

Michel,

I don't have the information of the trains in late 50's - early 60's but found some on the internet and here are the links if you want to see.

https://www.traingeek.ca/files/19530...ario-ett-6.pdf

http://streamlinermemories.info/CAN/CN61TT.pdf

https://s3.amazonaws.com/content.sit...d47bfbaaddf40b

Hope that will help you with this above. Let me know if you need something else.

Regards,

John

Yes, I would love a list of today's trains.

Thanks

I have to look up to see what is available with today's train list? And get back here with the information.

John