Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UKTS Plymouth - Penzance Route + Branch Lines

Cool UKTS Plymouth - Penzance Route + Branch Lines

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Nice, just in time for the dregs of my premium membership.

Mind I've still got to get TT3 set up and working, but the prospect of thrashing some Hydraulics through Cornwall is seeing this leaping over the top.
    Vern.

I really rate Clive's routes Vern. Such a lovely surprise to see this earlier.

TT3 ? Transport Tycoon 3

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Sorry, TT3 = Thames Trent 3.

Up and running with the Cornish route currently doing the Down Beds from Plymouth.
    Vern.

Note that the activities and equipment pack 39382 has been taken down.

Oh yes my fave route for OR, up untill this one was released.

Thames - Trent is an amazing achievement using the MSTS route editor.

Weird i wonder why that is, good job i got in earlier.

EDIT:

Re: Plymouth to Penzance

Postby casperdog on Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:37 pm
    Hi All
    Version 2 has now been uploaded and waiting approval. Hopefully it will be back soon.

For anyone who downloaded V1, there is no need to re-download. The error was minor but to correct it, required me to delete the original.

Cheers
    Clive

Mike.

Well I did notice that the Up Cornish Riviera activity had you starting with just the loco and no train behind it, so wonder if that's what Clive has fixed?
    Vern.

Hi Vern,
    Just checked the up Riviera. You should be in D838 with a rake of Chocolate and Creams behind you. Did the log throw anything up? OR does seem to do some strange things sometimes. I set up a freight and 4 cattle vans in the middle of a 30 wagon consist were invisible. Ran it again and they showed.

I had to pull the file temporarily as it included a file that shouldn't have been there. It didn't affect the activities etc but I didn't want it there.

Cheers
    Clive

Vern you are too young, to have anything to do with hydraulics.

Mike.

Oh I remember seeing them alright. My parents took us down from the North East to Dawlish in 1971 and we stayed in a caravan park at the Warren right next to the main line. Think the Warships were still about at that time. We also had relatives in the "A.W.R.E. City" (Calcot) so we used to stay with them once in a while which usually led to a trip up to London from Reading. So I probably had some hydraulic haulage even though I don't recall the details in my advancing years!

I'll try the Up Rivo activity again once I finish the Beds. As you say, may be an OR glitch.
    Vern.