Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UKTS Plymouth - Penzance Route + Branch Lines

Nice one Vern and yes Warships still strutting their stuff in 1971, just.

When i used to go back to Swindon on a Sunday evening from Langley.

The service was to Cheltenham, which i joined at Reading. 90% of the time for the whole year it was a Western on the front.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I wonder if (hope) Clive will be extending the route eastward towards Exeter and Taunton.
    Vern.

I would love to see something the length of TT3, Vern. But it's ok for me to say that, i am not the one doing all the hard graft.

To be completely honest if it wasn't for Clive's routes and MEP, i would not bother with OR.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I know I would never have the patience or focus to do a route of that length these days. A short branch line or model railway is about my limit and most of them end up binned.
    Vern.

At least you try Vern, i don't have the minerals for it anymore.

Have to commend Clive, for including the branch lines as well.

That is what i love about TT3, it is complete. Not just a section of a route, leaving users wanting more.

His S&DJR i have on DVD is another superb effort.

Mike.

Just pulled into Hayle, still working the Down Beds. Running about 12' late but that's mainly because I've been taking it easy and admiring all the scenery and custom structures. I don't know how Clive does it but he must have poured 100's of hours into this. A real labour of love. Without getting into an inter-sim diddling war, it really shows up the output of DTG and to some extent N3V, when a freeware route with such a huge mileage and attention to detail far surpasses any of the commercial stuff.
    Vern.

100% agree Vern.

Mike.

I solved the mystery of my depleted consists...

In addition to the assets in the "Stock and Activity" pack, there is a considerable further list of assets which need to be downloaded separately from UKTS and installed. My bad for not readme'ing…

Working through the lists now.
    Vern.