Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Run8 Snarky Rumor Control

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Over-hyped and paranoia run rampant, IMO. The mass-media has a lot to answer for.

Luckily, this new virus specifically targets curmudgeons, knuckle draggers and media haters. You can shop for it in the boomer exterminator aisle. That's one aisle over from tainted vaping cartridges.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Luckily, this new virus specifically targets curmudgeons, knuckle draggers and media haters. You can shop for it in the boomer exterminator aisle. That's one aisle over from tainted vaping cartridges.

What a wonderful specimen of humanity you are. Your knuckles must be down to the bare bones.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Someone mentioned "armchair wanna be's". I find myself one of those now that I'm retired. During my real days, wouldn't find me, nor other co-workers even touching the pc after our shift. The Railfans turned RR, those you'd find hitting the pc after work, though once several yrs passed, they too dropped use of the pc after work, for, the real was more than enough, several times over. Thus, when I read something like the last few comments, has me thinking many not part of the real, or, very long, no matter how they present themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    What a wonderful specimen of humanity you are. Your knuckles must be down to the bare bones.

Somewhere out there, youthful individuals are losing their service sector jobs and surrendering their March Madness to help keep this virus without a vaccine contained. I suggest our resident Statler and Waldorf show some appreciation for the gesture.

Luckily, etcetera and yada, yada, yada.
    I've treated it with the contempt it deserves.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Somewhere out there, youthful individuals are losing their service sector jobs and surrendering their March Madness to help keep this virus without a vaccine contained. I suggest our resident Statler and Waldorf show some appreciation for the gesture.
    I suggest you keep your purile comments too yourself.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt