Thread: Add Cab/View/Controls To Driver Trailer Car

Default Add Cab/View/Controls To Driver Trailer Car

I am playing around with an activity for the Plymouth to Penzance route which involves using the 3 car DEMU (Class 205 or 207) from the old London South East pack. These consist of a Driving Motor Brake Second which is set up with cab controls, an intermediate trailer and a driving trailer. Unfortunately the latter does not appear to have been set up as driveable as when I hit Ctrl-E I just get the message that cab change not available and the verbal warning buzzer.

So sorry if this is entry level stuff, but how do I modify the wag file to make the cab "live"? is it as simple as copying over the cvf entry from the DMBS or is it more complex than that?

Any help appreciated.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    I am playing around with an activity for the Plymouth to Penzance route which involves using the 3 car DEMU (Class 205 or 207) from the old London South East pack. These consist of a Driving Motor Brake Second which is set up with cab controls, an intermediate trailer and a driving trailer. Unfortunately the latter does not appear to have been set up as driveable as when I hit Ctrl-E I just get the message that cab change not available and the verbal warning buzzer.

So sorry if this is entry level stuff, but how do I modify the wag file to make the cab "live"? is it as simple as copying over the cvf entry from the DMBS or is it more complex than that?

Any help appreciated.
    Make it an ENG file with a cabview.
    Charles

Thanks Charles, I'll give that a try.
    Vern.