Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Production Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by bigmak1313 View Post
    Can't you just block his IP address?
    You are gonna need more than blocking his IP address... he has various alias and usernames....
    Last edited by dedwa15237; 03-17-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    Dave Edwards

Send the weed sprayer consist down through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6BAZpyjrk

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoMainlineTrains View Post
    Due to issues from "we all know who, ", I will be taking some actions for an undefined period of time across ALL shops. He has decided to try his luck shutting down Toronto Mainline Trains using extortion by obtaining products under illegal practices.

All the shops will stay open, however:
    Mapleleaftracks.com - NO New Content will be released.
    Tigertrains.com - NO New Content will be released. (This may or may not include 3rd party addons ie: NAVS)
    Toronto Mainline Trains registration has been currently suspended, for an undefined period of time.

He also "demands" to have anonymous sales, therefore:
    Toronto Mainline Trains would remove the tiered customer levels. Everyone would pay the same no matter what, as no need to track customer purchase progress then.
    Toronto Mainline Trains would also remove the rewards program. No need for saving rewards if single sales were allowed.

Life is not fair at times and one person can create chaos within a community of hundreds. So, I guess I get to go fishing more.
    So who the heck is this moron and who the heck does he think he is.
    I apologize if you're offended by the word "heck" but that is truly how angry I am at this moron.
    What is this silly idiot's username? Maybe I can help track him down.
    LONG LIVE BNSF 8010!
    ALL HAIL MSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    Send the weed sprayer consist down through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6BAZpyjrk

Robert
    This is no time for railroad jokes. We've got a serious pirate on the loose. A pirate let alone a pirate captain in this trainsim community is the lowest of the low. Pirates harm the vendors who are trying to make money.
    LONG LIVE BNSF 8010!
    ALL HAIL MSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by TrainMaster8010 View Post
    This is no time for railroad jokes. We've got a serious pirate on the loose. A pirate let alone a pirate captain in this trainsim community is the lowest of the low. Pirates harm the vendors who are trying to make money.
    You would do best to keep your nose out of it. We know who he is and this situation is WAY past your pay grade. He will be dealt with.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by frankoburns View Post
    You would do best to keep your nose out of it. We know who he is and this situation is WAY past your pay grade. He will be dealt with.
    DANIEL, I'd suggest you take Frank's advice VERY seriously. You obviously don't know the history of this guy. Thought he'd found a new hobby...
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    DANIEL, I'd suggest you take Frank's advice VERY seriously. You obviously don't know the history of this guy. Thought he'd found a new hobby...
    Agreed best to avoid getting into the middle of this. Certain members of this community have been dealing with this issue for a long time. He is a master manipulator and knows how to use the system very well. I made my mistake of dealing with him and I still regret it Some have forgiven me others have not. I am not allowed to buy from certain vendors and I agree with what they said. I made a dumb mistake I suffer the penalty.

Just stay out of it and let them deal with it.

Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by frankoburns View Post
    From what i understand, he is quite a trouble maker and i really hope that you are right that he will be dealt with.

Michel

I think it's safe to say that everything that was and wasn't necessary to be said has been said. The OP can contact Dave or I to reopen this if there's an update.