Thread: Lost Consists

Default Lost Consists

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is safe and quarantined. I am trying to find out if the blackfoot 3 route had any consist files with the route. I have downloaded the route twice and everything is there except consist files. If anyone knows where I can find them or maybe send them to me
    it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help and everyone keep safe.

AJ Stephany

There were no consist files included with the route. It included only a "test" activity using the default dash-9.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

"Blackfoot 3 route" ?????????
    Searching for "Blackfoot" in the MSTS Routes section of the library only yields v2 and v1. Assuming you are posting about an MSTS route since this is a MSTS forum.

Or are you referring to the ORTS Route--CN Blackfoot Summer Edition as its folder under the Routes folder is named "can99v3"?

That route does come with a Test.act file but no consists according to the file list on-line.
    Charles

If it is "can99v3" --- then there is an Activity Template for it --- that comes with consists. Look for "Blackfoot 3" in the listings found here:

http://www.skylinecomputing.com/templates2.htm
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I found what needed thanks to everyone's help. Thanks again guys.

AJ