Thread: Can't run the latest version of Open Rails or Open Rails NewYear MG too?

Question Can't run the latest version of Open Rails or Open Rails NewYear MG too?

Both desktop icons on my desktop computer with Open Rails or Open Rails NewYear MG I clicked to launch the program then selected the route and activity in timetable mode and all set to go. After seeing the donut hole on the screen is going around and around then about 5 to 7 seconds the program crashed to desktop. I am not sure why but it works before like yesterday or last week but not today. I had no clue for this. I have not try with Activity mode but will do this shortly.

Thank you,

John

Be sure to attach the openrailslog.txt file so we don't have to guess what caused the crash. thx.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Vince -- There isn't a new log file for this program and have two days ago log file. So I decided to uninstall then reinstall them and now is working. But who know how long will that last before new problem arise.

Thank you,

John