Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown Error ?

I've tried that. No errors appear. I also have the setup file set to "load all world files" which it does fine.
    I don't see a setup value to turn on the error & message window and that parameter would be helpful.
    As it is, with the route loaded, I turn on the window and there are no errors or messages. Someone
    had suggested some values to use to reduce the jitters of the mouse and I did that as well, which
    fixed that issue.

J. H. Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by landnrailroader View Post
    I've tried that. No errors appear. I also have the setup file set to "load all world files" which it does fine.
    I don't see a setup value to turn on the error & message window and that parameter would be helpful.
    As it is, with the route loaded, I turn on the window and there are no errors or messages. Someone
    had suggested some values to use to reduce the jitters of the mouse and I did that as well, which
    fixed that issue.

J. H. Sullivan
    The Errors and Messages are under the tools dropdown.
    Odd spot, should be under view but there it is.

GokuMK,

I did that and I thought perhaps it would be better not to load all world files, so I changed that
    setting to false and went to the last known point before the crash, when running MSRE. Then
    I moved into the area where the crash occurs - nothing turned up in the errors & messages
    window, which I opened before making the move.

J. H. Sullivan

I tried that again, this time without loading all world files. See my comment to GokuMK.

Meanwhile, Lukas has turned up something odd in the roads area about missing shapes,
    which should be no problem as they are standard NewRoads items, so he is researching
    that further.

J. H. Sullivan

Jerry,
    This is sort of unrelated, but I found this "map" of the north end of the Virginian where it comes into C&O, and what looks like the minw network around Carlisle, White Oak, Beckly, Prince and Deepwater.
    VGN-C&O_DEEPWATER-PRINCE WV.jpg
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South