Thread: Cima and sherman hill Meridian Speedway Question

Default Cima and sherman hill Meridian Speedway Question

1.Recently started using open rail after reloading it. I have a few questions

1.The Cima file when I go to load it read Error Orts.ParersException:Missing Tr ROUTES\Cima\openrails\Cima.trk:line3. I have looked at what is located in the forum pertaining to it, I have double check every thing matches up with what I got but what is need to be added or just delete the route and reinstall again?
    2.In the Sherman hill route I have all the updates since day one, but for some reason I still missing tracks after having scale rails added.
    3. In Meridian Speedway Newroads and Xtracks are loaded. But trees and the roads are well below the tracks. Is there any solution to correcting these problems?

Please attach the OpenRailsLog.txt file.
    If you have 'Logging' checked on the OR Main Screen it'll be located on your desktop.
    If logging is NOT checked please do and attach the log to your post. It will aid in solving your problem.
    Thanks.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by gates5of1 View Post
    1.Recently started using open rail after reloading it. I have a few questions
    2.In the Sherman hill route I have all the updates since day one, but for some reason I still missing tracks after having scale rails added.
    The route is unfinished, double check to make sure you have not missed an update...also, If I remember correctly there is something about the curved sections of track that when OR superelevation option is checked, they disappear. Another possibility is that some type of track is missing from your GLOBAL folder

3. In Meridian Speedway Newroads and Xtracks are loaded. But trees and the roads are well below the tracks. Is there any solution to correcting these problems?
    Check to make sure you have all the "_y.raw" files in the routes TILES folder. IF the route has no "_y.raw" files the tracks will appear to be floating above the terrain --- or I suppose another way to look at it would be as you phrased it...roads and trees are below the the track.

The OR log will give warnings...so follow the advice from Vince and attach your log.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.