Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Large facility...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cloverdale, CA, USA.
    Posts
    652

    Default Large facility...

    Anyone good at making a LARGE facility of a nut processing plant? Includes some "undertrack" ideas...

    Regards,

    -Frank C.
    Frank C.
    FranksRails Photography, LLC. -Owner/Webmaster
    fchrist16 (On most Forums)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    belo horizonte, minas gerais, brasil
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fchrist16 View Post
    Anyone good at making a LARGE facility of a nut processing plant? Includes some "undertrack" ideas...

    Regards,

    -Frank C.
    'I believe, friend, that you will have to adapt any other.
    Scenario modifiers are scarce lately.

    (but why a nut processing plant?)
    Chimbica Dash8

  3. #3

    Default

    Yep, I've built more than a few large plants using Sketchup. They tend to all be customized to the routes they're in, so I don't know if there's a cookie cutter approach you could easily borrow from when it's only an hour or two's work to build something from scratch.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    belo horizonte, minas gerais, brasil
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Yep, I've built more than a few large plants using Sketchup. They tend to all be customized to the routes they're in, so I don't know if there's a cookie cutter approach you could easily borrow from when it's only an hour or two's work to build something from scratch.
    oops !!
    we have a "survivor".
    When you're ready eolesen , show it to us.

    A hug !!
    Chimbica Dash8

  5. #5

    Default

    Wish I could, but all of my route screenshots over the years seem to have gone away with various hosting providers locking down or eliminating their photo sharing/saving services, and Dropbox doesn't yet offer open sharing like Flickr or Picasa did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    belo horizonte, minas gerais, brasil
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Wish I could, but all of my route screenshots over the years seem to have gone away with various hosting providers locking down or eliminating their photo sharing/saving services, and Dropbox doesn't yet offer open sharing like Flickr or Picasa did.
    try to replicate some of them on this hosting site.
    https://imgur.com/upload?beta
    I use him
    Chimbica Dash8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •