Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cima file problem Meridian Speedway

Lightbulb Cima file problem Meridian Speedway

This is what the open rails log say for the Cima files and I checked the tiles in the meridian speedway all the _y files seen to be there. However I don't know how many it is suppose to be. Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mode = activity
    Route =
    Activity = Las Vegas Setout (C:\2MSTS\ROUTES\Cima\ACTIVITIES\Las Vegas Setout.act)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loading TRK

Error: Orts.Parsers.Msts.STFException: Missing Tr_RouteFile in C:\2MSTS\ROUTES\Cima\openrails\Cima.trk:line 3

at Orts.Formats.Msts.RouteFile..ctor(String filename) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Formats.Msts\RouteFil e.cs:line 46
    at Orts.Simulation.Simulator..ctor(UserSettings settings, String activityPath, Boolean useOpenRailsDirectory) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Simulator.cs:line 279
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.InitS imulator(UserSettings settings, String[] args, String mode, String acttype) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 1009
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.Start (UserSettings settings, String acttype, String[] args) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 288
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.<>c__ DisplayClass35_0.<Load>b__3() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 159
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.Load( ) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 200
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.Load() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\LoaderProcess.cs:line 158
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.DoLoad() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\LoaderProcess.cs:line 138
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.LoaderThread () in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\LoaderProcess.cs:line 109
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Loader: Time = 00:00:13.4330454 ms
    Loader: Expected = 1,261,249 bytes
    Loader: Actual = 1,262,016 bytes
    Loader: Difference = 767 bytes (0.1 %)

Information: Game.PopState()

???????????????????
    Cima Sub is in Nevada and California. The Meridian Speedway in in Arkansas and Mississippi.

You are asking about one route and quoting a log file from a run on another route.

OR overwrites the log file every run.
    Charles

No Charles Meridian speedway runs Louisiana and Mississippi in the pass post I was asking questions about the floating tracks on the speedway. and showing the bug of the Cima route on why it wouldn't load.

Quote Originally Posted by gates5of1 View Post
    No Charles Meridian speedway runs Louisiana and Mississippi in the pass post I was asking questions about the floating tracks on the speedway. and showing the bug of the Cima route on why it wouldn't load.
    Yes, LA not AR. BUT your post in this thread says nothing about Cima not loading.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    Yes, LA not AR. BUT your post in this thread says nothing about Cima not loading.
    Charles, for some reason, the OP started another thread---why??? I cannot fathom
    Here's the first thread where both the Cima, Meridian, and Sherman Hill were mentioned
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...edway-Question

gates5of1 the problem lies in the trk file in the OpenRails folder...we need to see that so the problem can be seen, please post the trk file in the OpenRails folder...the log says it all
    Error: Orts.Parsers.Msts.STFException: Missing Tr_RouteFile in C:\2MSTS\ROUTES\Cima\openrails\Cima.trk:line 3
    my emphasis
    Last edited by R. Steele; 03-24-2020 at 12:16 AM.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

See post #7 in the linked thread below, perhaps this will help:

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...highlight=cima

They were mention in the open rails section because I was running all three in openrails.

1. Sherman Hill is missing some tracks in sections I have scale rails installed. I've check updates have them all.

2 Cima I attach the log to my last post showing the problem. What is suppose to go in the third line What am I'm missing I DON'T KNOW that is why I'm asking.
    3.I know the Speedway is an old route but wondering if I could get rid of the floating tracks.

Hi gates5of1,
    I'm sorry, mate, but you don't seem to understand what is being asked of you!

The Open Rails log reports a problem with line 3 of the Cima.trk file. You have been requested to attach the .trk file to your post so that those who are trying to help you can determine why OR doesn't like the file. Simples!!

Cheers,
    Ged

As I read thru this again, it really looks to me like the solution to the Cima problem lies in this thread, where in post #7 the need for a blank line in a specific position in the TRK file is discussed.

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...highlight=cima

Maybe I am off base, but the issue described in this thread seems very much like the one solved in the older thread I linked to, might be worth taking a look.

Quote Originally Posted by gates5of1 View Post
    They were mention in the open rails section because I was running all three in openrails.

1. Sherman Hill is missing some tracks in sections I have scale rails installed. I've check updates have them all.

2 Cima I attach the log to my last post showing the problem. What is suppose to go in the third line What am I'm missing I DON'T KNOW that is why I'm asking.
    3.I know the Speedway is an old route but wondering if I could get rid of the floating tracks.

#1. Turn off Super elevation in the OR options before running the route.

#2. Read the error closely. It says "Missing Tr_RouteFile in C:\2MSTS\ROUTES\Cima\openrails\Cima.trk:line 3"
    Not "Missing Tr_RouteFile in C:\2MSTS\ROUTES\Cima\Cima.trk:line 3."
    Note it is the Cima.trk file in the Cima/Openrails folder. NOT the Cima.trk file in the Cima folder.
    The editing needed is to change:
    --------------
    include ( ../Cima.trk )

ORTSUserPreferenceForestClearDistance ( 2 )
    -----------
    into:
    --------------

include ( ../Cima.trk )

ORTSUserPreferenceForestClearDistance ( 2 )
    -----------------

Note there needs to be a space before the "include ( ../Cima.trk )" line

#3 Beyond my paygrade.
    Charles