Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No train meet but the player train enter into siding??

Hi John,

The extended AI train shunting option should have been checked by default. When we packaged the CN Ruel Sub route, we set the installer up to set that parameter in the user registry. It is required because the AI trains will blow their horns at specific crossings. To get them to do this, it requires setting up specific waiting points in the AI train path. If the AI shunting option isn't checked, they will just stop at the waiting point and freeze, because they won't know what to do.

Cheers,
    Jason

Hi Jason,

I have Extended AI train shunting with a checkmark in the box in Options Menu since got your route installed last year. The only thing is about " Location-linked passing path processing " confused me because some of the members said to uncheck the box for this and Sean Kelly mentioned his message that he always had location-linked passing path processing checked on while designing and testing the Mullan activities. Now I need to know about this part because two different routes under the same name with Trainsimulations as a payware route.

Anyway what I will plan to do is to re-run the activity again and see if that makes the difference.

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

When testing Mullan, I had that option checked on, but Jason had it checked off, and it worked fine for both of us. However, some people have experienced problems on Ruel when that option is checked on. To be safe for now, you should have location-linked passing path processing turned off when running activities on Ruel, and for Mullan, it should work either way.
    ~Sean Kelly~

MRL Mullan Pass for ORTS
    https://www.trainsimulations.net/Pro...LLAN_ORTS.HTML