Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Train Simulations MRL Mullan Pass Available!

And on another note, Sean, it seems the link to Mullan in your signature is also broken. I suspect these links broke when the website was updated a few months back.
    But does it have field shunts?

Just got an email this morning from Train Simulations that the Mullan Pass Expansion pack is available. It includes new engines and rolling stock plus 9 new activities.

https://www.trainsimulations.net/mullanexpansion

Just installed this expansion pack. Now I'm diggin' the 7hr Missoula switching activity. BTW, is there a way to print out the Work Orders?

CSX FAN

Downloaded the expansion pack, and tried installing. Unfortunately my original MRL Mullan Pass is NOT in the original folder it's looking for, so I cannot install it.

Mine whole ORTS set up is under D:/MSTS, so it's not liking that. Just a heads up for others that come across this issue. Currently trying to resolve!

I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I never installed the MRL package in the folder it wanted to begin with, so to be fair, I have no idea what the original folder set up would be.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Just make a dummy folder in the place it's going to install to,calling it TrainSimulations. Then copy the files to your installation.

It doesn't tell you where it wants to install by default, that is the problem. A simple reinstall of the Mullan Pass, providing the correct install (for that, and future TS installments) did the trick.

I had forgotten I didn't install the content on the new laptop, just a simple transfer via external hard drive, so the Expansion was looking for it's former install location, not the current.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Hi all,

i have the same problem with the install of the extension.
    I have never used an installation path required by an MSTS or ORTS software.
    BTW, what is the original installation path actually?
    Such measures do not make friends.
    I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

Michael

I have my TS routes under C:TrainSimulations which is what the installer found. Guess I was lucky.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

I have downloaded the file and get a message telling me decompression error #2026 unkown decompression error for C:\TrainSimulations\TrainSimulationsContent\ROUTES \Mullan|MullanExpansionSpecial _Instructions.pdf plus a notification that Access to that pdf was denied.

I have deleted the file 5 times and redownloaded it assuming it might have somehow gotten corrupt but receive the same issues everytime.
    Any suggestions as it forces me to abort the install?
    Last edited by jbtower; 04-18-2021 at 04:35 PM. Reason: add additional info
    Kevin Kelleher

C:Trainsimulations is the correct path.The install will find it,there.

Claudie.