Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Train Simulations MRL Mullan Pass Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Must have missed the screen-prompt. I'll restart the activity.
    It takes a bit after you come up and sit behind the grain train.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Posted the below on Facebook, so I'll do the same here. This fix includes the same shape files Jason posted a few posts back...

First, we must emphasize this route was tested on the Stable version of Open Rails using the settings specified in the route manual. If you experience errors, please verify you're using the proper settings. Other settings may work fine, but we cannot provide support for any issues you may run into by doing so. Some users have reported hidden shapes. The draw distances were set incorrectly on several objects, but the only people who will notice is those who didn't set all settings in the Open Rails options to match what was specified in the Mullan manual. The below link fixes these shapes and one locomotive texture error.

https://www.trainsimulations.net/files/MULLAN_PATCH.zip

Fixes:
    1. Replacement Shape Files for objects that are invisible for some users due to game settings.
    2. Replacement texture for BNSF 5228, which had incorrect locomotive numbers on the rear of the engine.

Only use this fix if you are familiar with basic copy-pasting of files into their proper location. You must be careful to select the ROUTES and TRAINSET folders in this ZIP file and copy-paste them to directly overwrite the folders by the same name in the folder where you installed Mullan Pass to. New purchasers of the route (3/28/20 and onward) will have these fixes already applied.
    ~Sean Kelly~

MRL Mullan Pass for ORTS
    https://www.trainsimulations.net/Pro...LLAN_ORTS.HTML

Default SMS files

There is a few SMS files missing in the sound file of Mullan route, Great route,guys,well done,Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

As much as I want this route I can't even get out of my house to get the money so it will be a long wait for me. from what I have seen of screen shots taken I give a standing ovation to the talented over at TS.

Well done on a beautiful route.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    As much as I want this route I can't even get out of my house to get the money so it will be a long wait for me. from what I have seen of screen shots taken I give a standing ovation to the talented over at TS.

Well done on a beautiful route.

Michelle
    It is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by trainmanaustin View Post
    It is worth it.

I agree it is worth it but I am stuck in iso due to corvo cause of my wonderful neighbors............ they may have been exposed.

Looks beautiful & I love the prototype route in general. But with what is going on in the world right now, a bit out of my price range. Maybe if TS has a dad's day sale in June or the world calms down a bit before then, it will see its way into my shopping cart.
    - Mark -

Is there a link somewhere with a map or a description of what trackage is covered in this route?

Quote Originally Posted by JBrownCS View Post
    Is there a link somewhere with a map or a description of what trackage is covered in this route?
    East Helena to West Missoula.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    I agree it is worth it but I am stuck in iso ...
    Can't you pay for it online?
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0