Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Train Simulations MRL Mullan Pass Available!

Thanks Charles, yes I noticed the "a gap d", it is some sort of forum posting artifact --- no gap in the OR log. I did, however, perform a search for that specific shape and found it in the Seligman route ... so I'm going to copy it over, after I open it up and see what image files are required.
    All the dirt road shape files missing appear to be quite common, SLI used them in routes before (Seligman, for instance ) - so I suppose I'll find all of them...that will take care of that set of warnings. Do it yourself Route Riter work.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Mullan helper Service Activity .
    Hi I just tried the Mullan Helper Service Activity , and right at the start there is a 2 light signal floating in the air ? it is between milage 3 and 4 , how might I fix this and bring the signal down to earth lol ,
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Tim

Hi Tim,

We found a few shapes that were lacking proper distance levels. I've attached a URL to a zip file that addresses this. You will need to extract these files to replace the ones in your MULLAN/SHAPES folder.

https://www.trainsimulations.net/fil...LAN_SHAPES.zip

Cheers,

[email protected]

Jason,
    Thanks for your help.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by jdilworth View Post
    Hi Tim,
    We found a few shapes that were lacking proper distance levels. I've attached a URL to a zip file that addresses this. You will need to extract these files to replace the ones in your MULLAN/SHAPES folder.
    Cheers,
    [email protected]
    Thank you for the patch, and thank you to the TS Team for the route, appreciate your time and effort.
    HatTip.jpg
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I purchased the MRL route yesterday, got my keycode and download link but when I click the link I get the following: dl.element5.com sent an invalid response.

I sent the download folks an email about this but haven't received a response yet. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Please go to https://www.trainsimulations.net/hel...ndex.php?a=add

and submit a support ticket. We will help you out.

Cheers,
    [email protected]

Not sure if this has already been noticed, but there's also a problem with the Boeing Train West Pt 1 just past the horseshoe curve at Austin (mp 14). The slow grain train that I've followed out of Helena is stopped on the main.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Not sure if this has already been noticed, but there's also a problem with the Boeing Train West Pt 1 just past the horseshoe curve at Austin (mp 14). The slow grain train that I've followed out of Helena is stopped on the main.
    Part of the activity. You have to follow on screen prompts and help push it over the hill.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Must have missed the screen-prompt. I'll restart the activity.