Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error 0x80070052 While Trying to Copy Global Folder From MSTS

That did it Geepster. I unzipped it. Now that folder is in the folder I need to direct Open Rails to to run the routes and trains I ran on my old PC. Thanks to everybody for their help and suggestions on this. Stay safe!!!

Well I took it for a spin. There are no tracks. I see a kind of gray area and a path for the tracks but the tracks are not there. Well I am going to have to get use to running Open Rails on a new gaming laptop. I copied the Trains Folder, Routes Folder, Sounds Folder and Global Folder. I named it my C drive MSTS Stuff. Open Rails goes there. I can see and select the routes, trains and consist I use to see on my old computer. This was the first thing I encountered. The screen, is smaller. It doesn't look like it lets me expand to full scree. When I press F4 I don't see the pop up of the speed and other data like I use to on the old PC.
    Last edited by derickavery; 04-03-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Correction. One of the routes has no tracks.

Just like we have to tell new members. We are not fortune tellers. If you want help you have to post more information. Post your OpenRails log.txt file. In short of that, WHAT route? Is it a route that uses ScaleRail? If so, is SuperElevation set to ZERO on the Options Expermental tab? WHAT version of OR?
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by derickavery View Post
    \...................... The screen, is smaller. It doesn't look like it lets me expand to full scree. When I press F4 I don't see the pop up of the speed and other data like I use to on the old PC.
    Unclick Windowed mode on initial Menu window. F4 Depends on keyboard. Wife's laptop you have to hold the Fn key down to get the "F" keys.
    Charles

Right on the money!!! You and others were a big help. Thanks to all.