Thread: Is THIS how Mullan is suppose to look?

Default Is THIS how Mullan is suppose to look?

I just wanted to check with others that have this route to see if I'm missing something. There are places in this route where it doesn't even look like it's finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are looking at the extreme west end of the route which is intended only for AI (computer-controlled) train spawning, thus why no activities go out there. If you read the route description in the manual, it indicates that the complete scenery for the route ends at West Missoula (which is the crossovers at the west end of the Missoula Yard). Those few miles west of there are on a different crew district anyway, so you would never have a train coming from Helena that goes beyond West Missoula without changing crews, and vice versa new crews on eastbound trains would not get on a train west of West Missoula.
    ~Sean Kelly~

MRL Mullan Pass for ORTS
    https://www.trainsimulations.net/Pro...LLAN_ORTS.HTML

Quote Originally Posted by PerryPlatypus View Post
    ..... If you read the route description in the manual, it indicates that the complete scenery for the route ends at West Missoula....
    It never ceases to amaze me just how many people can't be bothered to read the documentation which is provided as part of a purchase, whether it be a computer sim, kitchen appliance or new car.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0