Thread: sd70ace wanted

Default sd70ace wanted

hey can someone please make an sd70ace-t4 or an sd70acu for msts please

Request like these are mostly frowned on.

There isn't hardly anyone left in the 3d content creation ring for MSTS. The few payware venders have turned their attention to ORTS for the most part.

The best thing to do is buckle down and learn TSM, 3D Crafter, Gmax, Blender and build one yourself. I bet there are some good drawings of these locomotives available on the web. If not, than a good place to look is in Model Railroader Magazine or Railroad Model Craftsman.

TSM is the easiest program to learn. But it's GUI is a bit arcane. Blender seems to be all the rage these days. I still use TSM and dabble in Gmax, despite their age. Gmax never found a lot of favoritism because of the difficulty in learning it. But's still just as powerful and today. Sadly plugins to accomplish specific tasks, like those available for 3dCanvas/3dCrafter are scant few sadly. There are two books available for Gmax on Amazon and a good few tutorials in the Trainz community. Also the flight simulator community used Gmax extensively.

TSM and Gmax tutorials are plentiful here in the file library, and on the steam4me site. https://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/index.html#models

There are plenty of painting programs available for free. The Gimp is probably the best known. Then there is Paint.Net and Project Dog Waffle. The latter is quite old now. But does get updated once in a blue moon.

Best of luck!

Robert

As well, there is an "Items Wanted" forum here too for requests like this.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Neil,

I think you can kinda get the point I was trying to make to our newbie.

Robert

Dont expect much but doe expect to get scolded alot.

In the absence of ability to use the programs mentioned by NW 2156's, I am trying to make my own. as I do with loads of wagons.

ASSEMBLE SHAPE on SHAPE. the result is cheering me up.

qballbandit, already old in the forum, I don't know "Items Wanted" in the forum.

FOLLOW TRYING
    Chimbica Dash8