Thread: CTRL+F11 stops working

Default CTRL+F11 stops working

As soon as I take control of a train in Run8 (so far this is only happening to me in single player) I have about 10 minutes before the game glitches out and I lose my ability to Ctrl+F11 into the cab of the lead locomotive. My movement also slows down when before I could run with the Shift+WSAD key. When the glitch happens, I suddenly walk as slow as a turtle, double slow when I'm on the cat-walk of the locomotive.

Anyone else ever had this problem?
    Sean Summer
    CEO of Blue Ridge Mountains Machine works.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortliner View Post
    ....Anyone else ever had this problem?
    Not me.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Open your F1 Options Screen and verify that the license light is green. Around 10 minutes I think is around the time that an invalid license with start causing "glitches". I know some of the effects of an invalid license are limiting some of the movement abilities, so that's my first guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeydz View Post
    Open your F1 Options Screen and verify that the license light is green. Around 10 minutes I think is around the time that an invalid license with start causing "glitches". I know some of the effects of an invalid license are limiting some of the movement abilities, so that's my first guess.
    That was actually it! I put my Transaction ID into the box in the F1 window and that solved the issue. Thank you!
    Sean Summer
    CEO of Blue Ridge Mountains Machine works.