Thread: Indrail V2

Default Indrail V2

Hello!

I downloaded Indrail V2 and its tile patch for OR and it has been running beautifuly. However, when my train reaches near NDLS or NZM, it freezes and crashes. This happens in every activity which involves passing through this section of the route.

Help please.

Thanks!

Post the OR log.
    Cheers
    Derek

Quote Originally Posted by nandanwdp4d View Post
    Hello!

I downloaded Indrail V2 and its tile patch for OR and it has been running beautifuly. However, when my train reaches near NDLS or NZM, it freezes and crashes. This happens in every activity which involves passing through this section of the route.

Help please.

Thanks!
    Hi ! Even after installing the Ind Rail V2 and its patches, there are still corrections needed in the default PAST Folders ( P=Paths, A= Activities, T = Traffic, S= Services ). I have made the route (default files) and its required default stock 100% error free. I'll soon upload the corrected files after permission from the route creator. Just in case. Apart from that , make sure that only MSTS/OR is running in your PC and no other programs.
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

Hello from Australia, I have this route installed but there are no tiles showing. You say that there is a "tile patch", where would I get this as I can only see white and you can see things that would normally not be seen as they would be below ground.
    Regards
    Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    Hello from Australia, I have this route installed but there are no tiles showing. You say that there is a "tile patch", where would I get this as I can only see white and you can see things that would normally not be seen as they would be below ground.
    Regards
    Barrie
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....ight&fid=34799

Try this one

Good day joe_star , I followed your advice and got "INDRAILV2" fixed and looks very nice. I also had the same problem with "IndianRail" route but I found another patch which fixed it also.
    Thank you for your guidance.
    Regards
    Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    Good day joe_star , I followed your advice and got "INDRAILV2" fixed and looks very nice. I also had the same problem with "IndianRail" route but I found another patch which fixed it also.
    Thank you for your guidance.
    Regards
    Barrie
    Glad you like it. It was quite an effort reworking the tiles by splitting them and then re-texturing all of it!