Thread: Night Time Odd Lights?

Default Night Time Odd Lights?

Hello, I do hope everyone is staying safe.

I am updating a couple of routes that I have and currently it is Cajon Pass 4.0, a very well done route with a great assortment of activities. I have place a couple of the GX-Res_Blockxx files into this route. Yes I have all the necessary files, and a few extra as it would appear!
    As night falls as I travel past everything is in place and the Night Textures show properly. However as can be seen there are some "Extra" Visions above the House groups in the form of "Colored Lights" is as near a description as I can muster.
    I looked in TSRE5 for where I could change the "Time-of-Day" to search further, but I could not find anyplace. I cannot locate the offending "Lights", I have searched and they appear to be like a Backdrop, only one single layer when viewed in "Shift-8" view from the train.

Any ideas on how I can correct this? I ran the route through RR to check for any missing Shape or Texture Files, non found missing.

Here are the screenshots:
    Cajon Pass Victorville GX Houses Daytime View.jpg

Cajon Pass Victorville GX Houses 1.jpg

I believe that is a backdrop and the lights are part of the night texture for that item.

Basil

Quote Originally Posted by bprice View Post
    I believe that is a backdrop and the lights are part of the night texture for that item.

Basil
    That is what I thought, but it is nowhere to be found when I go there in TSRE5.