Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC Fall Brook Division Route Errors

Quote Originally Posted by llanning08 View Post
    Geoff, I've attached your missing consist. It is also found in Paul's Wellsville, Addison and Galeton.

As it uses a post war Alco RS2, I've replaced it with a more prototypical NYC 2-8-0 Consolidation. I've also attached my consist. I use files nyc_7792,zip and nyc_cabs.zip (Trainsim library).

Both consists are in the attached zip file.

If you would like a nice pre-war diesel in lieu of the Alco RS2, you might try the NYC Alco HH660 which actually was delivered in 1938. I've attached a picture of the HH660. If you like I'll provide my HH660 consist.
    That would be great. Thanks for finding and sharing that. I'd love your consist if you can attach that too. The Early, pre-war and 1st Generation Diesels had some really nice little loco's. Just wish some of the talented modellers would share my delight in early FM, Baldwins etc. Many have been modelled but they were modelled when the Sim struggled with too much detail. When you see the love of "rivet deep devotion" they lavish on Gevo's it's like listening to your kids music? They LOVE the music... you just wish you could get them to love yours too? LOL!

Unfortunately I've dropped a clanger with the 66XXX series of LV boxcars so I've been fixing and testing those all afternoon
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Hello,

First, thank you for this route and all those lovely semaphores. While getting your activities squared away I found that the "Dundee Freight Activities" are missing the service file and the "Dundee AI One" traffic file so it will not load. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Bob Groh

Hi southern455,
    I noticed that the other two activities don't have any AI trains (ie traffic), so I suggest you open up the Dundee Freight Activities.act file, and, using NotePad or Context, delete the following 5 lines :

Traffic_Definition ( "Dundee AI One"
    Service_Definition ( "Dundee AI One" 32565
    UiD ( 1 )
    )
    )

then save the file.

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi southern455,
    I noticed that the other two activities don't have any AI trains (ie traffic)
    The only one I got running so far was the Passenger Act and that has no timetable so seems more like a simple Explore path rather than an activity?
    At least two stock items missing from the quite lenghty required stock list so that seems an awful lot for acts with no AI? Makes me wonder if the whole deal got zipped up correctly?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Geoff,

Attached is my prewar NYCHH-660 consist.for NYC Fall Brook. Not sure where on the NYC that the HH-660 actually operated, but they bought six of them in DEC 1939
    Attached Files Attached Files