Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to edit a Route with Dynamic Tracks?

Goku HAS responded way back in the past (on ET) saying he will NOT respond to requests as he is a very busy man. He does keep all requests in mind and will update TSRE as he finds the time.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Goku HAS responded way back in the past (on ET) saying he will NOT respond to requests as he is a very busy man. He does keep all requests in mind and will update TSRE as he finds the time.
    That was "way back in the past" Maybe HE HIMSELF would like to respond to the need for the rebuild ?
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Probably not.

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

Probably not.
    How about we let him speak for himself shall we ? I don't like it that other people do this for other people when they are completely capable of posting for them self! Sure He's busy but speaking on behalf of him doesn't sit right when he views posts every day. Sorry for getting off topic..
    Last edited by cnwfan; 05-22-2020 at 10:50 PM.
    Todd

Fair enough . . . Here's a link to his forum so you can directly pose the questions to him.
    http://176.31.246.191:1335/index.php...9a93ef3c611956

Fair enough . . . Here's a link to his forum so you can directly pose the questions to him.
    http://176.31.246.191:1335/index.php...9a93ef3c611956
    The question is all ready here and there.. No need to ask again!
    Todd

I guess that means he is ignoring you.

The problem is still not going? I used Horace to reindex the number to 40000. Then I used Clrdb method of Route riter to cut and remove non wanted part of route then I tried to use the edited route but I end up in open rails saying “Open Rails detected a track section which is not present in tsection.dat. Mostly you don’t have the required x track or y track version”. What can I do for that i tried all options.

Thank in Advance! 🙂

Don't use CLRDB. Please follow what Goku said in this thread in post #15.

But I have to use it because I am doing a merge project and for that I need to remove some piece of Route. Is there any other option than that?