Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to edit a Route with Dynamic Tracks?

During testing somethings i have learned that the route does not appear to work right after first step which is reindexing the tsection using horace. Maybe it can help you.

the route does not appear to work right
    That is not helpful.
    If you want the error investigated you'll have to provide error logs or better information.

If you're using the MSTS editors (which don't provide any error information) then you are on your own.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Here is a video on how the error is happening.

I see the problem, I got a similar result on this route using Horace. If you reinstall GST and then use tsre 0.698 it will do a conversion that works.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

It appears to work after the tsre conversion but i am making a merged route project and for that i need to run clrdb, after that it make dynamic tracks near Kollam Junction non usable. How can i fix that issue after using clrdb of route riter.

It does work, period. Now you are referring to merging two routes. It is this that has made the dynamic track unusable. That may have been caused by something you have done or not done during the merge project. If you have not already found it, https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...t=merge+routes post #9 has a zip download that contains detailed observations of the different methods of route merge and usage of the required tools.

On what page can i find the solution of the issue i am having?

the link contains a zipped document that has explanations of what action does what. clrdb compares route databases and deletes those parts which are deemed to be not required. It is this action which is most likely removing the dynamic track. if you make a copy of the local tdb, you may be able to copy/paste those deleted entries back into the file. That would depend on if the tdb has been renumbered and if the respective world files have also been rewritten. If that is the case, your only course of action is to relay the missing track as part of the merge procedure.