Thread: Video

Default Video

Hi,what is the best free software for Win10 to make a video while playing the game on TS.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by claudie View Post
    Hi,what is the best free software for Win10 to make a video while playing the game on TS.

Thanks.

Try BANDICAM.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

If you have Nvidia graphics you already have the best video capture software already installed as part of the driver package. Nobody integrates better than the people who built the gfx card. And no annoying brand watermark across the screen like with banditcam.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    And no annoying brand watermark across the screen like with banditcam.
    Been using bandicam for years...no watermark across the screen. So I suspect there's a difference between the free version and paid versions...Outrageous, who'd a thunk it. Why those $#!&@y&*%%#(&^%# CAPITALISTS!
    Last edited by R. Steele; 05-20-2020 at 07:03 PM.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I'd pay to have cool music first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMlhoESXjQ4

Fraps is another 'ransomware' alternative where one must pay the man to have clear skies.

Hello Claudie. Are you aware that Windows 10 has its own built-in video capture app. I've used it to record MSTS/Open Rails scenes and I'm quite pleased with the results. My Windows 10 is in the Dutch language so I don't know what the English names are (directory etc.) but if you search in Google on "How to Record Video of an App in Windows 10", you'll find all the info you need.
    Regards - Robert Wouters.

Hi Claude,

Oiltrain on Mullanpass, recorded with the X-Box Game Bar. Use this under Win-10. Press WIN+Alt+R-Keys for Start end End of Recording.

https://youtu.be/nP94OU9wIzc
    Last edited by flanker; 05-26-2020 at 03:08 PM.
    I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

Michael