Thread: Error log activity open rails

Default Error log activity open rails

Good evening, for many days stor receiving many errors in the log, and lactivity stops almost always in the same point after covering 65km of route, the route is installed correctly, even the framework and xna to the latest version, what can be the problem of the block continuous? thanks

Please attach error log.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I can't attach the log because it's too big

Error: System.OutOfMemoryException: Generata eccezione di tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
    in SharpDX.ResultDescriptor.Find(Result result)
    in SharpDX.SharpDXException..ctor(Result result)
    in SharpDX.Result.CheckError()
    in SharpDX.Direct3D11.Device.CreateTexture2D(Texture2 DDescription& descRef, DataBox[] initialDataRef, Texture2D texture2DOut)
    in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.CreateT exture()
    in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.Platfor mSetData[T](Int32 level, T[] data, Int32 startIndex, Int32 elementCount)
    in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.SetData[T](T[] data)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.RollingStock.CabRenderer.Draw(Graphi csDevice graphicsDevice)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.BasicMaterial.Render(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, IEnumerable`1 renderItems, Matrix& XNAViewMatrix, Matrix& XNAProjectionMatrix)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.RenderFrame.DrawSequences(GraphicsDe vice graphicsDevice, Boolean logging)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.RenderFrame.DrawSimple(GraphicsDevic e graphicsDevice, Boolean logging)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.RenderFrame.Draw(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice)
    in Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.RenderProcess.Draw()
    in Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.Game.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
    in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
    in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    in MonoGame.Framework.WinFormsGameWindow.TickOnIdle(O bject sender, EventArgs e)
    in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Sys tem.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponen t.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    in System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

Ho pensato che la scheda grafica non va più bene,posso sbagliarmi oppure no?qualcuno può dirmi perché avviene il blocco dal log, grazie

If log file is too big it's a sign you have many problems and you can Zip the log to attach..

Your install in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\ROUTES\FPP\ACTIVITIES\ir12667.act will cause you endless problems.
    This location is a Microsoft Security Protected Folder!

You must install following these instructions here: https://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/...g_msts_w7.html
    These instructions are valid for Windows 10 as well.

Also the route you are attempting to run has MANY problems. It would be best to solve these problems first before trying to build activities. Either contact the routes author or fix them yourself. Good luck.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

quindi il blocco può dipendere da questo?