Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Openrails MG ver. 62 and 63 problem

Hi Ryan, The other routes I tried this morning were Birmingham 2 and the most recent version of LaSalle. The Birmingham acts I tried worked fine but the La Salle acts all crashed. The Leadville Morning Mail act I have been having trouble with did load on one try, but only once out of about ten or so trys. I also tried some of the included acts and had similar problems.

MARK
    Last edited by crimsonfloyd; 05-26-2020 at 06:06 PM. Reason: fixed grammer

Can I have links to the activities you're using? My C&S route doesn't have a Leadville Morning Mail activity, and my LaSalle route doesn't include any activities.

If you have a speedy connection, a Google Drive or similar upload of one of your troublesome content folders would also be a great help.
    Ryan
    US-based railfan and programmer. Author of various timetables and safety scripts for Open Rails.

I can package them with Route Riter, correct? I will do that in a couple mins. Would it help if I PM`ed you my email also?
    Last edited by crimsonfloyd; 05-27-2020 at 02:40 PM.

I am not familiar with Route Riter.

You can send me the link through a PM or email (through my profile). Either will reach me.
    Ryan
    US-based railfan and programmer. Author of various timetables and safety scripts for Open Rails.

Ok, I PM`ed the Google Drive links for the acts in question.

Received! Could you also send me a ZIP'd up copy of your TRAINSET folder? I have none of the rolling stock that you do.
    Ryan

Hi Ryan, I'm shut down for the night but if it helps any all the rolling stock is here in the file library. Search Don Karch and look for any of his narrow gauge packs and in the Open Rails, routes section search Rio Grande and look for the one that is called Trains, I believe it is #3. There is probably also a Denver South Park and Pacific flat car from the file library here.