Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 100% Error Free Indian MSTS Content !!!

  1. #1

    Cool 100% Error Free Indian MSTS Content !!!

    Good News !

    The following 9 Indian MSTS Routes and their Rolling Stock has been made 100% error free :-

    Vidarbha
    Ind Rail V2
    South Central Railways V3
    Western Railways V6
    ADI-AII (Royal Rajasthan)
    Western Bay
    Del Cal (A2 & B2)
    NFR (North Frontier Railways)
    Mumbai 2013


    A complete mega all-in-one pack will be available soon which will include :-

    Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install the pack
    CONSISTS
    TRAINSET
    ROUTE PATCHES : Corrected PAST{Paths, Activities, Services & Traffic} Folders & Corrected sd(Shape description) files.

    N.B.
    It will be freeware but will require a 3-step authentication process to avoid forfeiting and misuse of freeware content.
    All the Indian routes and rolling stock available on Train-Sim belong to their respective owners. I have just made them error free by solving the error reports shown in Route-Riter, Convoi, MSTS Check & MSTS Actman !
    I invite suggestions from MSTS/OR Players across the world on this. Thanks.
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf Ahmed Khan View Post
    Good News !

    The following 9 Indian MSTS Routes and their Rolling Stock has been made 100% error free :-

    Vidarbha
    Ind Rail V2
    South Central Railways V3
    Western Railways V6
    ADI-AII (Royal Rajasthan)
    Western Bay
    Del Cal (A2 & B2)
    NFR (North Frontier Railways)
    Mumbai 2013


    A complete mega all-in-one pack will be available soon which will include :-

    Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install the pack
    CONSISTS
    TRAINSET
    ROUTE PATCHES : Corrected PAST{Paths, Activities, Services & Traffic} Folders & Corrected sd(Shape description) files.

    N.B.
    It will be freeware but will require a 3-step authentication process to avoid forfeiting and misuse of freeware content.
    All the Indian routes and rolling stock available on Train-Sim belong to their respective owners. I have just made them error free by solving the error reports shown in Route-Riter, Convoi, MSTS Check & MSTS Actman !
    I invite suggestions from MSTS/OR Players across the world on this. Thanks.
    Have the track databases been worked on as well?

    The original Indrail V2 had a damaged track database. Likewise with DelCalA. I have personally fixed many of these issues for my own use but wondering if this patch of yours also rectifies those issues.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_star View Post
    Have the track databases been worked on as well?

    The original Indrail V2 had a damaged track database. Likewise with DelCalA. I have personally fixed many of these issues for my own use but wondering if this patch of yours also rectifies those issues.
    Sir ! No. Only the stocks and the PAST Folders are rectified completely. Correcting route files requires another level of expertise !
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf Ahmed Khan View Post
    Sir ! No. Only the stocks and the PAST Folders are rectified completely. Correcting route files requires another level of expertise !
    Well its a step up

    Will you be making stock available as well in a single pack?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_star View Post
    Well its a step up

    Will you be making stock available as well in a single pack?
    Sir, Probably yes but in parts (for easy download) as the whole trainset pack is approx. under 5GB. I'm thinking to upload it on MEGA as
    it has the facility of resuming downloads. I'm done with Google Drive...
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hosting would be a big factor i believe, i remember a site previously hosted all the Indian content but went down and a lot of material went with it.

    If you need testing please let me know, willing to assist.

    Thanks

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_star View Post
    Hosting would be a big factor i believe, i remember a site previously hosted all the Indian content but went down and a lot of material went with it.

    If you need testing please let me know, willing to assist.

    Thanks
    Sir !

    I'll upload the files on MEGA. Thanks for the initiative. Let us connect on Facebook so that we can know each other better.
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

  8. #8

    Default

    I am also interested in this. Is this uploaded somwhere?
    It would be awesome if this is avaible, even if it is not 100% error free. I intend to run it on Open Rails.

    Any info on this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •