Thread: Super Chief Pack..... extending

Default Super Chief Pack..... extending

I've downloaded all of Bob Wirth's ATSF routes which basically gives you the complete Chicago to LA runs for passenger trains like the Super Chief. I've downloaded Chuck Monzo's (Spelling ?) Super Chief pack which gives you activies for the Cajon pass, Needles sub, Seligman Sub, Gallup Sub, Glorieta Pass Sub and Raton Pass 2 Subs routes. The final piece in Chuck's pack is the Chicagoland route. But I decided to exend the pack. I've just completed the path for the Super Chief through La Junta Sub. (Testing now...OR's Autopilot is great for testing) need to add traffic and loose consists... Used OR's Track Viewer to create path and the TSRE's Activity editor to create the activity....We'll see how it turns out....

Really hate stranding my passengers inbetween Trinidad and La Junta.....

Quote Originally Posted by amtrak115 View Post
    I've downloaded all of Bob Wirth's ATSF routes which basically gives you the complete Chicago to LA runs for passenger trains like the Super Chief. I've downloaded Chuck Monzo's (Spelling ?) Super Chief pack which gives you activies for the Cajon pass, Needles sub, Seligman Sub, Gallup Sub, Glorieta Pass Sub and Raton Pass 2 Subs routes. The final piece in Chuck's pack is the Chicagoland route. But I decided to exend the pack. I've just completed the path for the Super Chief through La Junta Sub. (Testing now...OR's Autopilot is great for testing) need to add traffic and loose consists... Used OR's Track Viewer to create path and the TSRE's Activity editor to create the activity....We'll see how it turns out....

Really hate stranding my passengers inbetween Trinidad and La Junta.....
    ??? How could they be stranded between Trinidad and La Junta? The Raton Pass Route runs from Las Vegas to La Junta. It does not stop at Trinidad (Super Chief stops but the route doesn't).
    Charles

The route ends about 10 miles outside of Trinidad. Of course the La Junta route starts about 3 miles to south of La Junta...so there is some mystery miles

Sorry Charles...forgot to add one thing....the Super Chief Pack of activities uses Raton Pass II not III....I'll fix that activity later

Wow, It's been 13 years I forgot I even did those activities. Thank you for redoing them. I think when I did those activities all the routes weren't completed to Chicago, and the Raton III wasn't out yet.

That's what I figured based on the time. All in all, they run fine in OR, though I made some modifications, such as combining the El Cap and Super Chief into one. continuing beyond last station stop to the end of path, etc. The La Junta activity completed it's test run, now trying to figure out traffic and any loose consists....Anyway, thanks Chuck for the Activities from 13 years ago....