Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJ&Gv2 Question

I have not done all of them, but I've done some. I'm glad to have more waiting.

Your message yesterday was exactly what I needed actually. I was not feeling well and he events of the world are stressing me out further. You caught me at the exact right time to nudge me to forget all that and dive into switching out Johnsonville and beyond. Just what my mind needed to get away from the mess in the news. Thanks.

It's a really beautiful route. Even better than the first FJ&G which I also really enjoy.

The activities are really important. They are as much a part of the history as the tracks and industries - maybe even more. They evoke what once was.

Christopher

It took 2200 hours to build the first version of the FJ&G and that was the first route I built. I do like the second version better though, more in my time frame, and building activities for it was much easier seeing as it's just one train out of Fonda and return the same day.

Glad it got your mind off the world for a few hours Chris, might just do another batch of activities after the DARv3 gets posted.

Paul :-)

Paul,

I am like Chris, I have done some of the ones you wrote as well as ones from the Switchlist Generator template. I keep jumping from one of your routes to another and here the past couple of weeks I have been doing some research on the DAR, digging up timetables and such. I always enjoy your routes and the accompanying activities. Thanks for all the hard work.
    Paul

Hi Paul,

You should be able to find employee and public timetables that cover the DAR on the DAR Wiki under Operations.

http://dardpi.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I've been working from ETT 12 from 1973.

Also have done a few of them. When I feel like getting away from the mainline and doing some switching I grab another. Appreciate your efforts and look forward to DAR3

Thanks
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    Hi Paul,

You should be able to find employee and public timetables that cover the DAR on the DAR Wiki under Operations.

http://dardpi.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I've been working from ETT 12 from 1973.

Thanks Paul. That is where I got some I am looking at. Downloaded all the employee time tables and printed them out.
    Paul