Thread: new site found called golden age rails 4 packs of used for acts. on here

Default new site found called golden age rails 4 packs of used for acts. on here

This is Micheal Stephen's site. He was once very involved with MSTS and moved onto railworks/Train Simulator 2020, etc. He is author (one of them) of the New Haven Railroad Springfield line, a route that started in MSTS and was released for Train Simulator.

These freight cars, which are very good, started off as Railworks/TS cars and were ported back into MSTS. I think he had a vision of selling them as payware. I know I didn't buy, because I didn't want to buy boxcars and covered hoppers for someone else's fictional livery.

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by conductorchris View Post
    This is Micheal Stephen's site. He was once very involved with MSTS and moved onto railworks/Train Simulator 2020, etc. He is author (one of them) of the New Haven Railroad Springfield line, a route that started in MSTS and was released for Train Simulator.

These freight cars, which are very good, started off as Railworks/TS cars and were ported back into MSTS. I think he had a vision of selling them as payware. I know I didn't buy, because I didn't want to buy boxcars and covered hoppers for someone else's fictional livery.

Christopher
    I did buy these a long time ago and I did get the textures to repaint them from him. they look really nice and are not too complicated to repaint.

I wish he would convert more of his Railworks/TS cars to MSTS/OR. They were good payware.
    Michelle - Are you able to release your repaints?

Quote Originally Posted by dcarleton View Post
    I wish he would convert more of his Railworks/TS cars to MSTS/OR. They were good payware.
    Michelle - Are you able to release your repaints?
    I can't see why not now since they are free to everyone.

I bought them back in the day when he released them as payware. From memory the idea of the fictional names was just to avoid licensing issues.

Steve