Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CN 507 on the Bedford Sub

Default CN 507 on the Bedford Sub

CN train 507 spends it's day working around the Halifax area. In the evening it works out of Rockingham Yard west on the Bedford Sub to Kinsac and return. I added 2.6 miles to what I had of the Bedford Sub to included Kinsac and complete the activity.

CN Train 507, westbound past Moir's Pond.

After spotting two tankcars at Procor, the crew leaves most of their train in DF-06 and takes the empty flats to Kinsac.

The crew leaves their train in the pocket between the siding and mainline switches, runs around the passing siding, then lisfts the loads and replaces them with empties before heading back to Windsor Junction.

Eaastbound crossing Fall River Road.

Lifting the cars left behind in DF-06.

507 exchanges tankcars at Municipal Spraying.

1308 completes the switching at the Bedford Quarry.

Last of the daylight and last car to lift off DF-40 in Bedford.

Paul :-)

Paul,

I am looking forward to running this activity as well as the other's on one of my two favorite routes, both of them yours.
    Paul

I'm down to three or four activities to write and run, I hope I'm out of the building stage! It took longer the get the signals working properly on the passing siding then it did to create the 2.6 mile extension to Kinsac.

Are there supposed to be pictures? I ask as I'm seeing none and this is in the Screenshot section?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Yes, there are eight jpegs. Didn't this happen a month ago when I posted shots?

I see all eight shots, no problem here.
    Jim

It has to be on Goff's end because I see them fine as well.
    Paul

About a month ago I posted pictures that Geoff couldn't see and then an hour after he reported the problem, they just suddenly appeared for him. Not sure what the issue was but it's back.

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    About a month ago I posted pictures that Geoff couldn't see and then an hour after he reported the problem, they just suddenly appeared for him. Not sure what the issue was but it's back.

Yes indeed and that's exactly what's happened again Paul. I can't see it being my end unless my security software doesn't like where you're posting them from? Wild guess by the way! ....as no pop ups.

However I can see all the other screenshots on the other threads without any problem There's not even a "place holder" (little box) where the images should be. Just blank spaces of a few lines (NOT the size of the shots BTW now they've appeared).

Oh well these things are sent to try us?! LOL!
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

I post these through links to imgbox.com. I wonder if your security software is seeing this as a redirect of some type, but then why would it change it's mind after a while! I'm sure somewhere Bill Gates is having a laugh!