Thread: DARv3 Kentville Yard

Default DARv3 Kentville Yard

I wrote and ran this yesterday, then this morning I changed the starting time to an hour and a half earlier, which also meant I needed to add an RDC at the shop that sits for 50 minutes before heading to the station for a 10 minute wait before heading to Halifax. I took these screenshots yesterday and wasn't going to post them because of the time change, but when it comes down to it, this is how much light you should see in the winter, Open Rails still has it dark at 8 AM, even in the winter you should start seeing the sky brighten by 6 and daylight on the ground by 7.

After switching train 26 that came in overnight into the Halifax/Dartmouth and Truro cars, and after Train 4 has departed, it's time to head to Aldershot with a couple of cars.

Switching cars at Purina and Cyanimid Canada.

Daylight is breaking by the time we return to Kentville.

Lifting a car and spotting one at Valley Fertilizer in Coldbrook.

After placeing the Coldbrook car on Train 24, there's a couple of local cars to spot.

After spotting a boxcar at Caulkin's, the last car needs to go to the south team track.

Put a van on the tail end of train 26, then back to the Repair Shop track to get out of the way from 24's power to go to his train.

Paul :-)

Awesome Paul
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Just found out I laid the track for v3 in November 2013! Ran out of info on Yarmouth and stopped for the Conn River and FJ&Gv2 routes.

Paul :-)