Thread: DARv3 Uploaded

Default DARv3 Uploaded

I tried to upload this last night a couple of times but kept getting a 'can not connect to the server' error. Contacted Nels and he gave it a try and had no trouble. Tried three more time with no luck so I uploaded it to Dropbox and Nels was kind enough to download if from there and put it on the FTP site to be uploaded tomorrow morning... Thanks Nels!

Paul :-)

Thanks Paul for all the time spent to have all subs available to us. Much appreciated.

Denis

Only have 8 miles of the Truro Sub built. The other forty some miles is just mileage for the two mixed trains with very few occasional customers. A different er with more traffic would be a better choice.

Paul :-)

Oops, forgot about the Truro Sub.

Should have added `three' before subs. Still, this route will remind us virtually of this beaitiful heritage now mostly gone.

Denis

Thank you Paul, I am looking forward to digging into this. This is such a good route and in a region that is interesting. You've created another piece of railroading history.
    Christopher

Thanks for all your work on this route, Paul. Been running it, and the level of detail and realism is fantastic.

Paul,

I too can not thank you enough. I am thoroughly enjoying the route as I have it's predecessors.
    Paul