Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T-S Seligman MP 216

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    Thank you for this. Even with that added correctly it still comes up in Con Builder as "Non-Driveable Engine".
    Is there a cabview? No cabview = non-drivable.
    Charles

Makes sense, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    I had a look a little further into this, apparently those two pieces of work equipment have been pushed all the way from Williams Jct..

Here is what is in the Activity Folder:
    EventCategoryLocation (
    EventTypeLocation ( )
    ID ( 16 )
    Activation_Level ( 1 )
    Outcomes (
    DisplayMessage ( "You are approaching a restricted speed zone. Engineering crews are working on the eastward, so that track is out of service at Williams Jct. All trains will be directed over the westward track, passing the work zone at restricted speed, not in excess of 20 mph." )
    &nbsp
    Name ( RestrictionWarning )
    Location ( -12577 14062 101.923 54.7563 10 )
    &nbsp
    But it does not seem to appear anywhere. All Paths check out when I used the software included with OR to check them.

Any thoughts?
    None of the Eastbound trains are taking the Detour around these two pieces of equipment, that seems to be why they are "Pushed" all the way East in front of the AI.
    This would have something to do with the Turnouts not being set correctly during Activity Start-up? When viewed with the OR Tool, I cannot see anything wrong, but then I am not sure what I should be looking for.

I am using U2020-6-30-1836, and although all of the eastbound AI has used the eastbound track at Williams, the two MOW items are still sitting on the track, AI just went through them, not collecting them.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

I would get that outcome as well, the AI would stop on signal indication, no switch movement, and just start up and pass through the stationary items on the track. This would happen when I had Location Linked Passing Paths checked in the options. When I deselected that option, I got the proper crossover moves of the AI trains.

Here's a video showing how the AI's actually are giving me bad signals as they cross over to use my track between west and east Williams.

https://youtu.be/ZLiePOpTpfo?t=623

After a few seconds the track monitor is pulled up. I have a yellow approach and then a red at East Williams home signal. Soon the switch comes is showing reversed at West Williams as the second AI (ethanol train) is using the crossover. Then the West Williams switch normalizes when the ethanol is moving on my track between west and east switches . After the ethanol crosses over at East Williams, all the signals for me go green. So it is working as intended.

I go to the head out view as the player train passes through both interlockings. Note the still-reversed switches on the other main at both East and West Williams. Indicating the AIs had used the crossovers.

Yes, I thought it was unusual that the AI would actually be pushing them instead of just "passing through them". I had that box checked as well, I will try it now with it blank.

Thanks.

So where do find these files so I can repair them?