Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSX P&A Sub sub help

Question CSX P&A Sub sub help

Just to today I downloaded the CSX P&A sub did everything that the readme instructed to do after doing all that I went in and seen this Open Rails 2020-06-28 11-41-05.jpg I get scenery and very little rail certain sections show up but the majority of the map is this. Did I miss a step?

Did you read this part?

"Requires ScaleRail, XTracks (3.12 or later) and NewRoads (3.2 or later)."

Quote Originally Posted by Railfan Jack View Post
    Just to today I downloaded the CSX P&A sub did everything that the readme instructed to do after doing all that I went in and seen this Open Rails 2020-06-28 11-41-05.jpg I get scenery and very little rail certain sections show up but the majority of the map is this. Did I miss a step?
    Dave Edwards

yes I installed the XTrack and New Roads with newest version i'm still new at adding routes

You'll need to copy the textures to your route's textures folder.
    Acleantrack1.ace and Acleantrack2.ace.

Randy

Scalerail as well.... there wont be anything if you dont add Scalerail...

Instructions clearly states Scalerail is required...

MSTS CSX P & A - Tallahassee Sub
    Installation.
    ScaleRail, the latest Tsection.dat file, and NewRoads 3.2 or later are required, along with all six default routes for installation only.

Quote Originally Posted by Railfan Jack View Post
    yes I installed the XTrack and New Roads with newest version i'm still new at adding routes
    Last edited by dedwa15237; 06-29-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    Dave Edwards

well that would been useful i must have not seen when trying to read the whole thing. i do have both Acleantrack in now to find the Scalerail cause i have no clue where it is

The picture is really small so it's hard to tell.
    Looks like the track shapes coming in from the middle left of the picture and heading under the overpass i the distance, so the shapes are there, just not the textures.

Randy

Scale Rail. Yep I missed that one.
    In the main MSTS (or whatever you named it) folder, inside the GLOBAL folder, is another folder named ScaleRail and in that is a folder called Textures.
    The contents of that need to be copied into the route's textures folder. The ace textures and the Snow folder.
    What you want looks like this.
    SR.JPG
    Just copy all of those to the route's textures folder. Mine shows 121 items.
    Note, be sure to Copy/Paste so they will be there the next time you need them. You will need them.

Randy
    Last edited by rdayt; 06-29-2020 at 07:31 PM.

fedsf.jpg this is all i got for that folder my MSTS isn't the disk version and when i try to search for Scale Rail in files section here, the search function keeps giving me fit's when do try to search

Google Scalerail...

You need to go to https://www.3dtrains.com/downloads/scalerail/ in order to download it...
    Dave Edwards