Thread: CN GP9RM with working classification light

Post CN GP9RM with working classification light

while poking around Wil Richardson's MSTS Canadian Locos--SD9043, GP9u, GP9RM I wanted to see if I could get the classification light in the proper location and work properly on CN GP9RM Open Rails 2020-07-01 06-54-58 (2).jpgOpen Rails 2020-07-01 06-54-55 (2).jpg the two box cars are https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....rchid=16429179. I'm happy that i did manage to locate the spots with near perfect accuracy.

Unfortunately the link for download doesn't work that you posted in your message.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Railfan Jack View Post
    while poking around Wil Richardson's MSTS Canadian Locos--SD9043, GP9u, GP9RM I wanted to see if I could get the classification light in the proper location and work properly on CN GP9RM Open Rails 2020-07-01 06-54-58 (2).jpgOpen Rails 2020-07-01 06-54-55 (2).jpg the two box cars are https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....rchid=16429179*. I'm happy that i did manage to locate the spots with near perfect accuracy.
    Due to an issue with the link the 2 boxcar's in the picture are from raiderjp's Thirty Pack of RBOX Car's

Class lights are cool but what you're showing is a first class freight with a following section.
    It's possible.
    White class lights designate an extra train.

Randy

Thanks for the info Randy and I did research into them before I posted this was just a posting what I think (in sense) they would have looked it now after years of not being needed. Originally I had white's up but after seeing that White was an extra and this was a scheduled train I threw green instead