Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: BEX64 but did the 3rd PC

Default RE: BEX64 but did the 3rd PC

I went ahead and reinstall the 3rd PC I got as I pushed my 2nd PC along the sidelines for now. I have an IBM Thinkstation with Intel CORE 8 and 32GB of memory, as this thing FLYS. Now I added in the Win 7 professional version, with NVIDA GeForce GTX 970, and did the TSRE (version shows on screen) and tried to open various routes, no crashes and slow speeds but it came out like this.. An weird red white and black thingamcallit... Does anyone have any experience like this and whats the fix?

Thanks
    Dave

PS-With OR, trains run great there, no issues...

Last edited by dedwa15237; 07-04-2020 at 10:03 PM.
    Dave Edwards

Hi Dave,

Have you posted to Goku's forum?

http://www.onrails.eu/
    Cheers
    Derek

It seems like the shaders are missing. You need to download the appdata zip file from the tsre5 download page and unzip it to the tsre5 directory. Hopefully, then it will recognize the shaders.
    Have you looked in the log file? Maybe TSRE5 expects the shaders in a different directory than you have set up; I think it changed a couple of versions ago.

Talking from my head, not chechking on the net...
    It looks like you are missing essential sowftware to rung games, also have noticed that you dont have sp1 pack for windows? That thing goes under Essental category. I am talking about installing direct x, visual studios packs, and so on, i recommend updating windows to the latest updates, you will get sp1 along with it. Windows 10 might be less confusing. But i talking from my own experience...
    From screenshot below, that exactly what im seeing...

Good Luck

SP1 is already included with direct x.. Like I stated above, OR runs fine without issues.. The 3rd PC I have is all new, all factory installed to SP1 and latest drivers and video drivers as well. I will double check again once more, but I know it’s not a Windows issue. Again, I still won’t use W10 as it all hooked and plagued with unnecessary updates and problems. This PC will not be on Internet so I just wanted to have just a stand-alone PC for OR only..not using it as a basic home use.. I have plenty of home use PCs everywhere.. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by gammaray84 View Post
    Talking from my head, not chechking on the net...
    It looks like you are missing essential sowftware to rung games, also have noticed that you dont have sp1 pack for windows? That thing goes under Essental category. I am talking about installing direct x, visual studios packs, and so on, i recommend updating windows to the latest updates, you will get sp1 along with it. Windows 10 might be less confusing. But i talking from my own experience...
    From screenshot below, that exactly what im seeing...

Good Luck
    Dave Edwards

I can check on that one... thank you..if that’s not it, then I will update it to the most recent version...

Quote Originally Posted by mmax45581 View Post
    It seems like the shaders are missing. You need to download the appdata zip file from the tsre5 download page and unzip it to the tsre5 directory. Hopefully, then it will recognize the shaders.
    Have you looked in the log file? Maybe TSRE5 expects the shaders in a different directory than you have set up; I think it changed a couple of versions ago.
    Dave Edwards

Resolved!! Shader issue. Folder was missing and works like a charm.... Thank you!

Damn fast to move around...just like the way I wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    I can check on that one... thank you..if that’s not it, then I will update it to the most recent version...
    Dave Edwards

Again, I still won’t use W10 as it all hooked and plagued with unnecessary updates and problems.
    There is a thing called "debloater". I am using it everytime i install win10. It get rid of all that unnecessary things on win10, so you are left with the core windows only, no BS. It helps alot. I was the same, was refusing installing win10 for those resons. So i did a tryout. Took dual core cpu (yes old one), installed win10 and "debload" it. Cpu idle went from 20% to 1 - 2%. That was my big problem.... If i am doing nothing, why is my cpu doing 20%....

Have a good day.

i can try that.. I still have the 2nd machine with some OS issues, but I can format it, and reinstall it and see what happens from there. Gotta have to learn my way around it anyways. Good for my head! Can you please send me the “debloater” link via PM function? thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gammaray84 View Post
    There is a thing called "debloater". I am using it everytime i install win10. It get rid of all that unnecessary things on win10, so you are left with the core windows only, no BS. It helps alot. I was the same, was refusing installing win10 for those resons. So i did a tryout. Took dual core cpu (yes old one), installed win10 and "debload" it. Cpu idle went from 20% to 1 - 2%. That was my big problem.... If i am doing nothing, why is my cpu doing 20%....

Have a good day.
    Dave Edwards

Can you please send me the “debloater” link via PM function? thank you!
    Please, share a link with all of us.
    I'm interested.

Randy