Thread: I can't find the rule list!

Question I can't find the rule list!

I haven't set up a Session for a few months and now as I try to set one up in Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019, I can't find the page where one sets up the Driver Commands.

As I recall, it should be a tab on the edge of the screen and it should show up reguardless of what route one is creating a session in.

Where did it go??

Is it another update caused problem?

Willy

Angry Found it with a little help from my friends, a little help from my friends!

After choosing my route and then clicking on creat new session, up near the top left corner is a drop down and one of the selections is
    " Edit Session " . I assumed that since I had already chosen that option commng back to contilue creating my session that it was there to use as an option while in driver. Seems to me that it is a miss nomer since when one clicks on it up comes the session rules list and they should have named it " Edit Session Rules " instead of " Edit Session " which is what I think it was before some updates.

Seems to be a thing with them about redundancies like when you go to "Trainz Portal" and you click on "Visit Forums " and you get another page where you can again click on " Forum " and you finally get to where you asked for in the first place.

Willy

So Edit Session is indeed the rules and as far as I know only saves in the session layers (though I've been experimenting with it). The drivers rules can be set for trains or consists in portals or issuing driver commands.

Thanks

Sean