Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flock of Birds overhead

1. Default

Never implemented animated Canada Geese flock did these for Bala2.0...

SFCAN086.jpg
    Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    Subscribe Youtube
    Like Us On Facebook
    Follow Us On Twitter

Blue Comet Lines don't have flying birds (I made the Blue Comet Lines), but I'm sure that PRR East has some.
    Steve Dunham
    Alexandria, VA
    www.stevedunham.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Literalman View Post
    Blue Comet Lines don't have flying birds (I made the Blue Comet Lines), but I'm sure that PRR East has some.
    Well the redux 1970's version of your BCL that I am working on will have a lot of those annoying gulls circling in a clusters near tracks that are by the water (CNJ Seashore Branch, PRSL Main, NY&LB, PRR Atlantic Branch, etc). All for the one French Fry that someone threw out the window of their car. Plus on the Southern Division, same will be done with crows because if you ever walked the ROW there, damn they fly low !!! Oh, and you will have a Jersey Devil sighting or 2 also !

But I love to see a flock of water or land based birds flying over head too one day.
    - Mark -

(Just seen this thread) There's a file on the train-de under MSTS...objects...animals that contains what you want I think. "Vogel/Soaring Birds". I d'loaded it the other day but haven't tried installing it yet.
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

The correct web-site is : https://the-train.de/downloads/filebase/2-msts/

You have to register and/or become a member to download. It does look good though, thanks niknak.

My pleasure. There are lots of animated objects on that site which I find can make a route a little more interesting.
    Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver.

I have good handful of these objects from years back and never had to register for the downloads, from this site: http://www.didi2004.de/
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Wow what a great site! Those downloads will keep me busy for a few days lol. Many thanks for the heads up Neil.

Just a heads up that the occasional ref file entry on those didi2004 site files has the line "File name" instead of "Filename" which means of course it doesn't show up, or any entries after it.