Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Yamba, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    ....So how come it is AUS$275 in your reckoning buddy ?

    Mike.
    One of the shopfronts was advertising it for that....probably RRP.
    But buy it online and the price is much more reasonable.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    S.W.WALES
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Understood Bruce, i always buy online buddy.

    Inevitably cheaper than the high street.

    Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Yamba, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Well, our federal government has just given us all a "COVID-19 Economic Hardship" gift of AUS$750 each (taxpayers & retirees) so I know where some of mine is going!
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North of Adelaide South Australia
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Bruce!

    If you are going to buy a Thrustmaster joystick, the Gamesmen store in Penshurst, NSW have good deals and good service.
    Example - ( $139.95 Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 4 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Edition Flight Stick for PS4 & PC )

    Review: Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMVWY3D-4ow

    I recently brought a Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition Racing Wheel from Gamesmen since I 'am buiding a racing sim rig at the moment. Despite Australia Post having delays with some postage because of Covid-19 I still received my wheel about 8 days after ordering which is pretty good at the moment.

    Hope this helps

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    S.W.WALES
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Very nice Bruce, people in work got 80% of their wages under the furlough scheme in the UK.

    Pensioners like myself got nothing.

    Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Perth, WA, Australia.
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Well, our federal government has just given us all a "COVID-19 Economic Hardship" gift of AUS$750 each (taxpayers & retirees) so I know where some of mine is going!
    Ahhh not quite "us all". :-)

    https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...who-can-get-it

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Yamba, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superheatedsteam View Post
    Ahhh not quite "us all". :-)
    I stand corrected: 99% of we taxpayers & retirees. The remaining 1% get too much anyway!
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Yamba, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesternDivision View Post
    Bruce!

    If you are going to buy a Thrustmaster joystick, the Gamesmen store in Penshurst, NSW have good deals and good service.
    Thanks, squire.
    Yep...the Gamesmen have good deals and, coincidentally, that is where my son pointed me to buy FS2020.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    S.W.WALES
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Bit of low level strafing











    Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •