Thread: My upload was not approved !!

Default My upload was not approved !!

Greetings , All !

I uploaded a document about 100% Error Free Trainset Pack which contained links for rolling stock of 10 Indian MSTS Routes (freeware). The document had links for a google form and mega cloud service for interested members to connect and download the pack. As the file is not hosted on TrainSim, I suspect that it may have not been approved by the Administrator for the very same reason ! Are my thoughts correct ? Please guide me.

Thanks.
    PC Specs :- Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB, Samsung 4GB DDR2 RAM, Seagate 500GB HDD..
    Rail Fan & MSTS Fan.

E mail Nels the forum owner... maybe the file is too huge... His e mail is on the bottom of the homepage..

Locked..

Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf Ahmed Khan View Post
    Greetings , All !

I uploaded a document about 100% Error Free Trainset Pack which contained links for rolling stock of 10 Indian MSTS Routes (freeware). The document had links for a google form and mega cloud service for interested members to connect and download the pack. As the file is not hosted on TrainSim, I suspect that it may have not been approved by the Administrator for the very same reason ! Are my thoughts correct ? Please guide me.

Thanks.
    Dave Edwards