Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Milwaukee Road Iowa and Illinois Division Route

My favorite locomotive is the PRR GG1! The route is progressing nicely!

Thanks, Steve!

Christopher Tarana

Christopher you're welcome will keep you informed on the route progress other routes are being designed after this one is finished.The Chicago and Northwestern Iowa-Illinois Division from Council Bluffs,Iowa to Chicago,Illinois on one download and The Rock Island from Council Bluffs,Iowa to Chicago,Illinois on another download.A Friend of mine is designing the routes.

That's Great! I'm still using Trainz UTC and finished the Milwaukee Road already! I'll post a picture in the screenshot forum!

Thanks, Steve!

Christopher Tarana

milwaukee road sabula swing truss drawbridge 3.jpgmilwaukee road council bluffs yard for trainz a new era.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]80178[] I have an update today a photo of the Council Bluffs yard and Bensenville yards and hump yard are being worked on now.The Sabula swing truss drawbridge is finished now as is the Council Bluffs,Perry and Savanna double yard.

milwaukee road metra elgin,il.jpg This is part of the Elgin,Il to Fox lake,Il secondary mainline including Rondout,Il Bensenville yard s and hump yard are going to be around 53 tracks.Griswold EM Gate Pedestal Mount Crossing Signal with Wishbone Gate Arms are going to be done soon for T:ANE as a new asset truck hi rail vehicles will be done soon.