Thread: Modern NS Pittsburgh Line

Default Modern NS Pittsburgh Line

Is anybody willing to devote some of their free time to extending the Pittsburgh line from Altoona to Harrisburg and also Johnstown to Pittsburgh?

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    Is anybody willing to devote some of their free time to extending the Pittsburgh line from Altoona to Harrisburg and also Johnstown to Pittsburgh?
    Nope, busy enough here. Plus if you are going to do that and release it here. You have to get the author of the original route's permission to do so. I do not think many people on here have to time to take on a big project like that (And that is a biggie) just for your benefit.

Try downloading TSRE, read up on it on here for tips & attempt it yourself. Hell that is how I learned (Plus with MSRE, UGH !)
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by USASpiritlineTrains View Post
    That's already been done about 10 years ago with the PRRER and PRRv2. You can also take it all the way to Philadelphia.
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic75077_5.gif
    Cory Duguid
    US NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by captain82 View Post
    That's already been done about 10 years ago with the PRRER and PRRv2. You can also take it all the way to Philadelphia.
    I think he is looking for a more modern version Cory. Both of the PRR-ER routes are based in the 1950's. He is looking at a more post Conrail version I guess.
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    I think he is looking for a more modern version Cory. Both of the PRR-ER routes are based in the 1950's. He is looking at a more post Conrail version I guess.
    Yes, sirree! That's EXACTLY what I mean. Anybody who can devote their time to making a late Conrail - Modern day NS version of the middle division earns a place in my book of heroes. Heck, I'll do anything to have a modernized Conrail Middle Division. The only one I have is my PERSONAL modified PRR Eastern Region which I will NOT be releasing as the readme has stated.